The Warrior Box Project Materials Kit includes our copyrighted materials that were developed for inclusion in Warrior Boxes. Contents include:
- The Story of the Warrior Box Project
- The Warrior Box Concept and Suggested Applications
- Description of key concepts such as the "Packing List" and the "Fire Team"
- 2 versions of the Fire Team Accountability Agreement (one for fellow service members/veterans and one for trusted civilians, including family members)
- How to Respond to a Call: 10 Ways Fire Team Members Can Support Each Other
- A Sample letter to a Veteran who received a Warrior Box
- The Warrior Box Project Action List to promote Post-Traumatic Growth
In addition, the materials kit includes non-copyrighted supportive material such as an extensive, well organized list of resources for veterans and their families.